Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My 22nd Birthday!

I love birthdays so much! This honestly was one of the very best! I got pampered and spoiled for sure. The day started out by going to get a pedicure with Linzie. I am so glad she came with me. She is one of my best friends and we always have a good time together. We went to the St. George Day Spa and got the deluxe pedicure. It was 70 minutes of heaven.




Then I got to relax with my Channing boy till we went over to Linzie's to get ready for dinner. All the girls got dolled up and we headed to Anasazi steak house and grill. It was so yummy. We started out with cheese fondue and then I got some chicken on a hot stone and ended with some delicious chocolate fondue.  









LOL!

After dinner we went outside to open presents. Chad and Linzie both spoiled me rotten and it was so much fun! I love everything that the got me.  I had such a good day its going to be really hard to top this next year.

Love these girls.


The fun boys that came.

I think he is dreamy.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment