Thursday, July 26, 2012

4th of July

What a fun holiday! I love everything about the 4th of July. Going to the park, eating watermelon, being with family, dancing to country music, and of course the fireworks! This 4th started with us going to the Vernon Worthin park, they had tons of booths, games, yummy food, and music. We walked around there for a little while and then Chad went golfing while Channing and I went to the pool with Linzie and her family. After the pool Channing took a nap and I got ready to watch the fireworks. The fireworks show was awesome this year! It was like 20 minuets long and just amazing! I love the music they put with the fireworks it always makes me so proud to live in this great country.


These two are from the neighborhood party.

At the park!





No comments:

Post a Comment