Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Father's Day

I am so lucky to have Chad as a partner in parenting. He really is such a fun dad and wants the very best for Channing and our future children. He goes to work 5 days a week to make sure that we have everything we need plus some. He is silly, sweet, and serious when he needs to be. 
This father's day we celebrated by going to the park and having a potluck with some family and played mafia. We took Charlie with us because there is a little pond for him to play in and he loved it! Channing and I got Chad a sweet work out shirt and a card. We love you Chad thanks for everything you do!





I am also lucky to have my dad. I know I picked him up in heaven because he always understands me and listens to me. He never ever judges and always wants the best for everyone. He is so positive and happy. I love him so much! There is a quote that goes perfectly for him. "The only thing better then having you as my dad, is my children having you as a grandpa." 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment