Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving

I was excited for Thanksgiving this year! That means the holidays are coming! Now that Channing is getting older and smarter he is getting excited for things too and it is so much fun. Unfortunately Channing woke up the morning of throwing up. It only lasted a couple hours so we were still able to go to Thanksgiving at my Aunt Paula's. After we ate and visited for a while we went to look at aunt Rhonda's new house she bought in St George. Then for dessert we went to Candie's house and celebrated Don's birthday. I am so glad we got to be with both sides this year!

After everything was done I wanted to do black Friday shopping because I had never done it before. So Jordi went with me and we went to The Children's Place and got some good deals. Then we decided to go to Old Navy and as we were pulling into a parking spot (probably the farthest from the store) some guys in a black truck thought we stole their spot so the pulled up right behind us and started yelling and cussing at us! We were so freaked out. So we got out and went inside old navy, we found good deals but we had to wait in line for 2 hours! Once we checked out it was 3 in the morning and we go to the car and see that those guys keyed Dallan's car!!! It was horrible. I cant believe people are actually like that. I will never be going to midnight black friday sales again. It was not worth it. The next morning I woke up at 6 throwing up and threw up all day friday. Now Chad is throwing up! So we are just relaxing at home trying to get better.











No comments:

Post a Comment