Wednesday, May 9, 2012

20 Months

I'm freaking out... Channing is going to be two really really soon. How do I have an almost two year old! Its just crazy! He is so much fun and so smart. We love him so much and cant image what life would be like without him.


He says some really cute things too.

"daddy, ball, sky!
(Daddy threw the ball in the sky)

"two, two"
(When there is something that matches)

"pee poo"
(Poo pee)

"I some ice papa"
(I want some ice grandpa)

"I wan dat"
 (I want that)

"I some dis"
(I want some of this)

"choo choo"
(Truck)

"I dove do"
(I love you)

"meemo"
(Finding Nemo)

He can say all of his family members names when you ask him.

He can name all the different types of sports that have balls.

He loves to tell stories, and thinks they are so funny.

Still has a little attitude sometimes. "No, Dont" are some of the most used words in his vocabulary (yes we are working on changing that) but hey at least we know he wont let anyone push him around.

Love you Channing boy!

2 comments:

  1. I noticed that you have a Blog, so I was looking at your pictures of Channing. You and Chad seriously have the CUTEST son! I can't believe he's almost 2 years old. It seems like yesterday that we were sitting in Mr. Bounds' class... Haha, "Miss Simmons!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks Summer! Time flies way fast! Congrats on your wedding!! Married life is the best! Do you have a blog? I would love to read it :)

      Delete