Monday, October 8, 2012

2nd Pregnancy

YAY! I am pregnant again! I am so happy to be growing a sweet little baby inside me. Especially after loosing one. Luckily I got pregnant the very next month and it has been great so far. My due date is March 2nd, 2013 so I am 19 weeks pregnant. I found out on the 26th of June so we announced it at my birthday dinner.

I found out at 4 weeks so I didn't have a whole lot of pregnancy symptoms just yet

The second month I was feeling very bloated, very tired, and my boobs started getting very sore.

The third month I had the same symptoms of the 2nd month and Channing and I got very sick so we were both throwing up for about 2 days. I also got to hear the babies heart beat at 11 weeks which was so amazing. I cried! It was so great just knowing there was a living baby in there.

The fourth month I started feeling better. I got to hear the heart beat again! Started getting more energy. I was very picky about what I wanted to eat. When something sounds good I have to have it or else I wont forget about it and if something sounds gross I cant eat it.

So that is where I am right now. I am so much more emotional when I am pregnant and I tend to get my feelings hurt a lot easier. So that's not fun for me or Chad lol.








 

 



1 comment: